Do you need a mobile way to scan your roll inventory and allocate rolls to certain jobs?
Inventory is not stored near your computer, your ability to manage your inventory should travel with you into your warehouse.
If you use barcoded tracking for your roll inventory, the iPod Scanner gives you the flexibility of mobile inventory intake and management. The iPod scanner connects to your wireless network and delivers tracking of your inventory back to Label Traxx.
iPod Scanner Allows You To:
- Scan inventory in the warehouse for updating Label Traxx
- Allocate specific rolls to certain jobs with your iPod Scanner
- Edit the location of rolls on the shop floor
- View the specifications and inventory details of a roll simply by scanning it
- Verify stock selection is accurate for a job by simply scanning the barcode with the iPod Scanner
Request a Demo