Do you work across multiple systems for order management and accounting?
Having a single system that manages customers from order entry to invoice greatly simplifies your business administrative life. AR and AP provide all the inflows and outflows while the general ledger completes the financial picture of your business.
Label Traxx General Ledger is where all your business transactions are received into the revenue and expense accounts you configure that best represent your business.
General Ledger Allows You To:
- Offers flexible account structure with up to 999 profit centers
- Manages your month-end closes with the soft-close feature
- Generates important management information and easy-to-use financial statement generator
- Auto-reversing journal entries, journal entry templates, and imported journal entries
- Drill into your financial data with General Ledger Analysis tools
- Executive Trends feature gives management and owners a quick view of their company's direction
Request a Demo