Do you trust that all outside purchases are getting accurately recorded against jobs?
As part of the label manufacturing process, printers often have to source components of the job to outside providers. The entire business process has a lot of moving parts. By keeping everything in one system you decrease the chances of missing outside charges for jobs.
The Accounts Payable module extends into the management of payment of your outside vendors by allowing you to manage all your outside vendors. You can record invoices, charge expenses directly to jobs, maintain check registers, and reconcile accounts.
Accounts Payable Allows You To:
- Automates creation of AP invoices when goods are received in purchase orders
- Manages cash flow with an on-screen aging drill down
- Saves time with the bank reconciliation feature
- Calculates the discount date, amount and due date through integration with the supplier database
- Offers complete historical reporting of supplier activity
- Creates real-time posting to the General Ledger