Label Traxx Foundation
Do you need to increase your invoicing speed so you can improve your business cash flow?
Cash is the fuel that keeps a business moving. The speed of your invoicing is one area you have complete control that can positively impact your cash flow. Because Label Traxx manages your customers from their very first quote request as a prospect, creating an invoice is yet another important step on the customer journey.
Once the estimate was converted to a job, Label Traxx has kept track of every action taken on the job. The heavy lifting of creating an accurate invoice is done by Label Traxx; all job related purchase orders, all shipping charges, and any special charges (dies or special tooling) are pulled together for you to review before posting the final invoice.
Accounts Receivable Allows You To:
- Create accurate invoices quickly
- Maintain customer credit surveillance
- Calculate discounts, partial payment credit, and debit memos
- Print sales and cash receipt journals
- Handle multiple tax rates, cash receipts, and prepayments
- Track business by territory and sales representative
- Generate historical agings and customer statements
- Manage multi-currencies