Technical Support Specialist
Label Traxx, a leading developer of print management software for label converters and flexible packaging, is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide exceptional support to our customers and internal teams. We count on our Technical Support Specialists to assist our customers with server set up, networking challenges and general product questions and issues. In addition, this role will work with our internal teams on a variety of IT related tasks and issues. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who is patient and relentless in solving challenges and won’t let go of a customer’s issue until it is resolved. Serving as the voice and face of our company, you will be integral to the customer experience.
Our office is located in Milwaukee Wisconsin. This position can be fully remote.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Commitment to learn all aspects of the product
- Receive and respond to customer communication via our support ticketing system in a timely manner and ensure resolutions meet or exceed expectations
- Collaborate with product and tech teams to provide input/feedback directly from customers to influence product roadmap and priorities
- Work with customers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, network and other system problems
- Resolve technical issues related to network issues
- Install and configure applications for employee devices
- Stay up to date on best practices related to cyber security
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve customer experience and to ensure most efficient, and effective processes are in place
- Elevate the voice of the customer within the organization
Some of what we are looking for in a candidate includes:
- Experience working with Mac and Windows operating systems and hardware
- Experience with a Print ERM/MIS system
- Comfortable with remote support tools. (ie. GoTo, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, etc.)
- Experience with Database Management
- Knowledge of setup, installation, and maintenance of desktop computers, laptops, printers and networking equipment
- Ability to think critically and innovate to solve customer challenges
- Willingness to use existing product documentation to solve issues and extend your knowledge of the product
- Previous experience working in a software or technical support environment
- Ability to work independently, but also function as part of a team
- Knowing when to ask for assistance from others on the team
- Bilingual is a plus
If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
If you’re interested in this role, please contact us by email and we will reply as soon as possible.