Support and Training Specialist
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-tech software business serving the desirable labels & packaging segments of the printing industry.
Label Traxx, a leading developer of print management software for label converters and flexible packaging, is looking for a Support and Training Specialist to provide exceptional support and training services to our customers. We count on our Support and Training Specialists to lead our valued customers through learning the product and interact professionally when they have questions or concerns.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and excellent presenter who is relentless in solving challenges and won’t let go of a customer’s issue until it is resolved. Serving as the voice and face of our company, you will be integral to the customer experience.
Our office is located in Milwaukee Wisconsin. This position can be fully remote.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Commitment to learn all aspects of the product
- Receive and respond to customer communication in a timely manner and ensure resolutions meet or exceed expectations.
- Collaborate with product and tech teams to provide input/feedback directly from customers to influence product roadmap and priorities
- Contribute to and maintain a customer knowledge base to ensure access to accurate product knowledge
- Facilitate customer learning so that the customer is able to achieve maximum ROI
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve customer experience and to ensure most efficient, and effective processes are in place
- Elevate the voice of the customer within the organization
Some of what we are looking for in a candidate includes:
- Familiarity with flexographic and/or digital printing terminology and processes. This is an opportunity to use your printing and packaging knowledge as a means to enter a high-tech, fast-growing software business.
- Experience working with Mac and Windows operating systems and hardware
- Experience with a Print ERM/MIS system
- Familiarity with remote support tools.
- Previous experience working in a software or technical support environment
- Ability to work independently, but also function as part of a team
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
If you’re interested in this role, please contact us by email and we will reply as soon as possible.