New Business Sales Executive
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-tech software business serving the desirable labels & packaging segments of the printing industry.
Label Traxx, a leading developer of print management software (MIS) for label and flexible packaging companies, is looking for a New Business Sales Executive. The successful candidate will develop new business in your geographic region . Our goal is to help label manufacturing customers increase their productivity and profitability through the use of our software.
The ideal candidate will have a background in print, business to business sales experience, and a strong aptitude for software and IT. We are seeking a candidate with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Candidates with ERP sales experience outside of print manufacturing would also be considered.
Our company has a great culture with a family atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, great earning potential, comprehensive benefits and most importantly - we take your happiness seriously. We love what we do, and we know you will too.
This position allows you to work remotely with limited travel as needed.
- Familiarity with print production, ideally in label converting
- Business to Business sales experience
- Ability to lead and present in online meetings
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Strong business acumen
Why Label Traxx?
- We have a successful track record and reputation as an industry leader with approximately 500 worldwide customers.
- We serve a stable and growing segment of the print industry
- We are introducing significant improvements to an already successful product
- We have increased our marketing activities significantly
- We have an outstanding prospect database managed in an outstanding CRM
- You will have all the tools to succeed
- You will assume responsibility for our the pipeline in your territory
- You will be in contact with prospects and lead sales cycles, using our CRM
- You will manage and drive deals through the stages of progression to final close
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive commission structure, based in reality
- Holiday bonuses and profit sharing
- Employee Medical
- Expense Reimbursement