Implementation Project Manager
The Implementation Project Manager will focus on delivering successful implementations of the Label Traxx’s suite of products. Success is defined as a scalable and repeatable process that delivers speed to value for our customer and creates raving fans. Building relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the customer organization will be a key driver of success. The Implementation Project Manager will oversee both the business and technical aspects of implementation for multiple customers of varying sizes.
TIn this role you will proactively manage customer expectations and escalations and ensure implementations are on track and timelines are being met. You will work closely with both the customer and internal teams to remove roadblocks and escalate issues as necessary. The ideal candidate is curious, a great active listener, and loves probing all the corners to uncover any potential barriers to success. Serving as the voice and face of Label Traxx, you will be instrumental to the customer experience.
Our office is located in Milwaukee Wisconsin. This position can be fully remote.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and internal teams. This will require you to lead meetings
and manage communications with the customer
- Apply project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems
- Lead in designing and building implementation project timelines, go live, and post go live support
- Improve standard practices and procedures to solve problems and develop new standards and procedures where appropriate
- Demonstrate creative and collaborative problem solving to address the needs of our customers working closely with our installation, product, and sales teams
- Communicate customer successes and risks with the broader team
- Proactively keep internal and external stakeholders informed of progress and risks. Work to uncover and drive resolution on customer risks
- Develop organizational change management content to assist customers in driving internal change and adoption
- Effectively utilize resources to find answers to customer questions of all sizes and varying complexity
- Identify, improve, and manage metrics on an individual contributor and team level
- Manage implementation activities for expansion (new products, new geographic locations, etc.) of existing customers
Some of what we are looking for in a candidate includes:
- Previous experience working in project management, onboarding, customer support, success, or account management
- Self motivated and always looking to improve
- Ability to manage workload based on changing priorities
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- You have a bias towards action and a willingness to adapt
- You understand that successful implementations are a team sport
If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
If you’re interested in this role, please contact us by email and we will reply as soon as possible.