News & Events
- Give Your Sales Team the Differentiation They Need to Close More Deals
- Label Traxx Announces Intent to Merge with Integrated Partners to Deliver a Unified, End-to-End Solution for the Labels & Flexible Packaging Segment
- Label Traxx at Labelexpo!
- Label Traxx Labelexpo Preview: Sales Portal/CRM & Automated Scheduling w/ Manual Overrides
- Preparing Your Label Converting Business for Sale
- Customer Order Entry + Prepress Automation + Your Print MIS (Real End-to-End Integration ROI)
- Navigating a Tight Labor Market in the Carpeted Area of Your Business – Free Webinar
- The Role of Planning and Scheduling in the Industry 4.0 Revolution – Free Webinar
Business Management Software for Label Converters
Manage your printed label or flexible packaging business from order entry to invoice
Label Traxx was originally designed as an order management application for narrow web flexo and digital label printers. With nearly 30 years supporting customers under consistent management, Label Traxx has evolved to help our customers achieve their goals of modernization and profitable growth through automation.
The application now supports a broad range of functional requirements specific to labels and flexible packaging.
- We actively partner and integrate with stock suppliers, prepress automation tools, and manufacturing equipment to suit your specific requirements.
- Our portfolio of products has expanded so that you can now effectively do business with customers online - from managing products, to placing orders, all the way through invoice.
- Label Traxx now positions your manufacturing operation for success with advanced scheduling algorithms and the business intelligence to measure what’s important.
Our Professional Services organization can lend your team the expertise and assistance required to transform your organization and help your employees achieve their potential. Whether it’s implementation of new features or auditing and improving current processes, we’ve seen just about everything and we are here to help!
With nearly 500 customers worldwide and active participation in the label print industry, Label Traxx maintains a global perspective as we continue to evolve Label Traxx to meet the dynamic needs of the industry.
The Label Traxx quality control procedures have been invaluable to our business. The on-screen reminders mean we can consistently meet our customers highest demands and always ensure that the product we ship, exactly meets their requirements. I can’t imagine trying to run my business without them.John Hoopingarner, Vice President, Seneca Tape & Label, OH
The whole team at CV Labels maximises on the benefits derived from the investment in the Label Traxx MIS system. We have gained efficiencies through financial management, purchasing control, good GMP, and stock and workflow controls. The business could not function as effectively without this software.Bob Veitch, Managing Director at CV Labels, Scotland
Integrating Label Traxx with Esko’s Automation Engine prepress software has increased speed and accuracy when processing repeat jobs through the pre press dept. The main benefit is the added confidence that the integration brings when processing a job through the prepress department and making it available to print. Hours are saved on repeat jobs as its no longer necessary to check every job for operator errors.Ben Richardson, Prepress, Vale Labels, UK
Running a complex business from a remote island has made Caribbean Label Crafts very cautious about the equipment and software it uses. Reliability and quality tech support are critical, as are the ability to do business in multiple languages. Label Traxx fits the bill on all counts.Martin de Reus, Operations Manager, Caribbean Label Crafts, Barbados